Stimulating Hope. Developing Resilience. Achieving Possibilities.
- Do you feel that you lack healthy boundaries or lack assertiveness in relationships?
- Do you have feelings of imposter syndrome at work or school?
- Are you experiencing anxiety and stress at work or in relationships?
- Do you want to be able to detect toxic patterns in your relationships?
- Do you need to develop healthy coping strategies and excellent communication skills?
We support people having challenges with:
- Self-esteem, peer relationships, co-dependency
- Marital, premarital, family conflict, parenting
- Life transitions
- Stress, anxiety, depression, Trauma and PTSD
- Racial and cultural identity
- School issues: Managing learning tasks, school engagement and peer pressure
- Teen violence,
- Women issues.
We Stimulate Hope, Develop Resilience and Achieve Possibilities
At Wholesome Counselling, we offer culturally sensitive, caring, and professional Counselling and Coaching services.
We specialize in helping people recover from trauma and develop resilience, healthy relationships and ultimately reach your goals, and lead full lives.
We offer up to 10 minutes Introductory Consultation for all new Clients on your first Counselling Session. You will have to make a booking to receive this offer.
Core Service Areas
Marvel Adeyemi – Family Counsellor & Clinical Social Worker
Marvel is a degree-qualified counsellor, qualified Social Worker, and Certified Clinical Supervisor. She is a registered member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) & Australia Association of Social Workers (AASW).
And also a member of Psychology today, Australia.
She provides professional, caring, and respectful counselling services. she has experiences as a counsellor and family social worker within the Mental health system. In addition, she has delivered paid and volunteer services in community organisations, schools, Education advisory services, bank, prison, telecoms, and journalism. She has over 20 years’ experience in Human services.
Marvel comes from a culturally diverse community and speak English, Yoruba, and Igbo Languages fluently. Her experience of living overseas for over 30 years has given her the awareness of adapting as a family with young children to change, accept new cultures and communities. She engages well with clients from different linguistical and cultural backgrounds.
Her sterling rebound from a difficult childhood adversity gives her inspiration and strength towards being an agent of hope, resilience, and possibilities. She is enthusiastic about helping people develop enriched relationship, reach their goals, and lead full lives.
There is nothing wrong with you. Life happened to you